This feature lets you add a camera overlay on top of your output video.
Apply the Camera Overlay to videos
To apply the overlay on top of the current video, click on Tools -> Camera Overlay, a side panel will be displayed on the right of the preview. Tick the Enable checbox.
In this panel you'll be able to change the following settings:
- Camera: In this pull down list you can select the webcam to use as video source for the overlay.
- Format: Pull down list containing all the resolutions, frames per second and pixel formats that your camera supports.
- Camera Settings: Click to open a dialog of camera-specific settings, provided by the camera manufacturer.
- Microphone Settings: Click to open the Options -> Audio dialog, where you can select the audio source to record from.
- Alignment: Use these radio buttons to specify where the overlay is placed on the output frame.
- Size: Specify the size of the overlay as a percentage of the output frame size.
- Margin: Specify the size of the margin between the overlay and the edge of the output frame as a percentage of the output frame size.