Select the course of action to take when the destination file already exists while converting files. The options are:
- Prompt for what to do - always display a prompt asking whether you want to overwrite the file or not.
- Overwrite the file - overwrites the existing file with the file being converted.
- Don't Convert the Original File - does not overwrite the existing file with the file being converted.
- Abort conversions - cancels current file conversion and aborts all subsequent conversions as well.
- Append number to filename - appends a number to the filename of the converted file using a format that you can select. The format must include the strings "%filename%" and "%number%", but they may be in any order you like. You can add extra characters into the string and those characters will also appear in the converted file's filename.