The Block drawing tool allows the creation of custom shaped, colored and textured objects. Blocks can be used to create surfaces not available with other tools such as counter tops, landings, flower beds, etc. Other objects can be placed on top of or on the edges of Blocks.
To create a block, select the Block tool to start drawing a block path. Add as many points to the path as needed. Closing the path will complete the block. While drawing the path, holding down the shift key will allow diagonal edges. Pressing the ESC key will cancel the current path.
After the block is created, the block can be reshaped by dragging the path studs.
- Elevation: The elevation, as measured from the terrain to the bottom of the block.
- Height: The height of the block, as measured from the bottom of the block.
- Edge Style/Color: The style (texture) and color of the sides of the block.
- Top Style/Color: The style and color of the top of the block.
- Bottom Style/Color: The style and color of the bottom of the block.
- Style Texture Scale: The size of the style texture of the block.