The Color Splash effect retains colors close to the selected color and applies grayscale to the remaining colors. Add a Color Splash layer by clicking the Color Splash icon on the Effects tab of the toolbar.
- Use the embedded color picker to select a color to retain from the image.
Selecting a color to retain is made even easier by clicking on the Eyedropper button and clicking directly on the image.
- The Tolerance slider sets how similar pixels have to be to the selected color for them to be retained.
- The Fuzziness slider adjusts the sensitivity of color spill correction.
- The Add Color button allows you to add more colors to retain from the image.
- The Color Eraser button will let you use the brush tools to draw-in and erase-out where the effect is applied.