The Old Photo filter gives your image a classic old photograph look. Add an Old Photo layer by going to Filters Menu and selecting the Old Photo item.
Grayscale simulates a photo printed with black colored toning. Use the pulldown list for different grayscale styles:
- Default will simply desaturate the image.
- Red Filter will make red pixels brighter and blue/green pixels darker.
- Green Filter will make green pixels brighter and red/blue pixels darker.
- Blue Filter will make blue pixels brighter and red/green pixels darker.
- Newsies will apply a combination of 61 contrast, 13 block size pixels and 50 sharpness.
- Panda will apply 90 contrast to the Grayscale.
- Santorini will apply a red filter, 80 contrast and a 12% standard blur.
- Smokestack will apply -37 contrast and -24 exposure.
- Steam will apply -37 contrast and 23 exposure.
- Tornado will apply 90 contrast and apply vignette of 12 in size and 100 in strength.
Use the slider to adjust the strength of the Grayscale effect. Vignette Size
Vignette simulates the light capturing properties of an old camera and adds a soft elliptical border. Use the slider to adjust the size of the Vignette effect. Vignette Strength
Use the slider to adjust the strength of the Vignette effect. Sepia Strength
Sepia simulates a photo printed with sepia colored toning. Use the slider to adjust the strength of the Sepia effect. Dust Strength
Dust adds texture on a photo to provide a classic photograph look. Use the slider to adjust the strength of the Dust effect. Bleach Strength
Bleach washes out lighter colors and gives the photo more contrast. Use the slider to adjust the strength of the Dust effect.