Use Edit -> Resize to resize the canvas, including all preceding content layers. For example, this layer can reduce the dimensions of a high resolution image to make it small enough to send via email.
- Use the units pulldown list to change what the width and height fields represent. You can resize by pixels
, or millimeters
. Pixels per Inch/Millimeter
- This option is only available when the units are set to inches
. It's used to convert the set number of inches/millimeters to the image's dimensions in pixels. Width
- Use this to adjust the width of the image. The value represents the width of the image in the specified units above. Height
- Use this to adjust the height of the image. The value represents the height of the image in the specified units above. Keep Aspect Ratio
- Use this checkbox to keep the image's original proportions. Uncheck this option if you want to stretch or squash the image. Upscale Method
- Use this pulldown list to adjust the method used when resizing an image to a larger size. Downscale Method
- Use this pulldown list to adjust the method used when resizing an image to a smaller size.