This tool lets you post your PhotoPad artwork to your Twitter account. To compose a Tweet, click the Twitter icon on the Share tab.
Tips for successful Twitter Posting
- The first time you click on the Twitter icon, you will be prompted to authorize.
- Then a dialog will appear where you can edit your Tweet (optional).
- Lastly, click the Tweet button to post to Twitter. Once the image has been uploaded and posted, a browser will open to Twitter so you can view your Tweet.
- Twitter mention is not allowed (@username). This can potentially be detected by Twitter as spam and could restrict Twitter use.
- Avoid posting duplicate Tweets. Make sure that each project has been edited since it was last uploaded.
- Avoid posting in quick intervals to avoid spamming.
- Please contact PhotoPad support if there are issues encountered.