This page describes the Media tab. For a general overview on using PhotoStage, please see How To Use PhotoStage.
Using the Media Tab
The Media tab shows a list of all the files you want to use in your project. This can include photos and other images, videos, and audio files.
- To add files to the list, press one of the Add Photos, Add Audio or Add Videos buttons, depending on what file type you want to add. Browse to the files you want to add, select them, then press Open.
- To remove files from the list, first select them in the list, then press Delete on your keyboard.
- To put files into your slideshow, either click and drag them from the list to the slideshow (the gray area below the timeline), or select them in the list and press the Add to Slideshow button.
- To insert a blank slide to your slideshow, press the Add a Blank Slide button. To choose the color of the slide before adding it, press the arrow on the right side of the button.
- Clips can be sorted by Name or Creation Date and also Ascending or Descending, this can be done by changing the drop down Sort media by .
Organizing Files in Folders
A folder can be created in the list to organize your files. To create a new folder, use Create new folder button then add files inside it by dragging files to the folder or opening the folder then adding files using Add Photos, Add Audio or Add Videos buttons.
Currently, nested folders is not supported. To go back to the parent folder, use Return to parent folder button.