The Media Files tab is where you can select the way PhotoStage works with media files.
Save to Folder
- Ask to add files to the project when removable media is connected to PC - Tick this box to automatically detect newly connected media.
- You can select the way to handle the added file from removable media (e.g. flash drive or CD).
- You can select a folder to save the added file from removable media.
- Select a folder to save converted files.
- Select a folder to save snapshot files.
- Save audio narrations as MP3 or WAV.
- Save audio tracks as MP3 or WAV.
- Save snapshots as JPG or PNG.
- MP3 Settings - you can set the MP3 encoder options.
- Snapshot resolution - you can choose the resolution that the snapshot will have.