The Video Effects dialog allows you to adjust the color settings of the video, and to add text to the video. Open the Video Effects dialog by clicking the Effects button at the bottom of Prism's main screen.
- Select 'Apply to selected file(s)' to apply effects to selected files only.
- Select 'Apply to all files' to apply effects to all files in the file list.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, and gamma settings of your video by dragging the corresponding sliders left or right.
- Apply color filters to your video by selecting a filter from the drop-down list.
- Click the 'Reset Defaults' button to reset to the original color settings.
Note: Any text added will appear for the entire duration of the video. Rotate and Flip
- Use the alignment buttons to right, center, or left justify your text, or to vertically align it to the top, center or bottom of the video.
- Enter text to create a title or caption for your video. Type any combination of %YYYY%, %MM%, %DD%, %HH%, %MIN% or %SS% to insert current year, month, day, hour, minute or second. Type %time% or %timenoms% to insert video absolute time.
- Click the Font button to select a font, font style, size, text effects, color, and to view a sample of the text.
- Choose a color for the text and for the background directly behind the text.
- Click the 'Reset Defaults' button to remove the text and reset to the original settings.
- Rotate your video by 90, 180, or 270 degrees by clicking the rotate buttons.
- Check 'Flip horizontally' or/and 'Flip vertically' to apply flipping to your video.
- Click the 'Reset Defaults' button to turn off the rotation effect.
- Enable - If the Enable checkbox is ticked, all future image conversions will have the watermark image applied.
- Browse button and image name - Click the browse button to choose a watermark image. When a watermark image has been selected, the image file name will appear next to the Browse button.
- Size (%) - Slide to adjust the size of the watermark image. The maximum size will not exceed the converted image's post-conversion width or height.
- Filter - Select "Sharp square pixels" (best for low resolution images), or "Smooth blurry pixels" (best for photographs and scanned images).
- Opacity (%) - Slide to reduce the watermark image opacity to increase the visibility of the converted video from behind the watermark image.
- Alignment - Click the 3x3 grid of buttons to align the watermark image to different snapping points on your converted video.
- Horizontal offset (%) - Offset inwards from the left or right edge. Only available if the image is not centered horizontally.
- Vertical offset (%) - Offset inwards from the top or bottom edge. Only available if the image is not centered vertically.
- Click the 'Reset Defaults' button to remove the watermark and reset to the original settings.
- Designed to be intuitive, VideoPad is a fully featured video editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.