Prism is a program for Windows that lets you convert video files from one format to another. All file formats that have a directshow codec are supported.
- Loads a variety of different video file formats including avi, asf, wmv, divx, mpg, vob, mov, mp4, flv, and more
- Converts to a variety of output formats including avi, asf, wmv, rm, flv, mov, mp4, and more
- Ability to save the audio track from your video files by converting to mp3 or wav
- Allows lossless conversion
- Ability to play videos prior to conversion
- Ability to preview conversion
- Ability to automatically load files in an ISO image
- Allows drag and drop of both files and folders
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows Media Player 9 (or higher) for recordings using WMV or ASF format.
Prism is just one component of the NCH Software suite of software. If you have not done so already, please visit http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/index.html to download many other related programs.
Install Prism to your hard drive by double-clicking the downloaded installer file.