The Options~File Properties tab is where you specify default metadata values.
You can also make metadata changes from the Tag Editor. Any changes made in the Tag Editor supersede the default values in the Options dialog. To open the Tag Editor, use the shortcut Alt + T or right-click on a file and select Tag Editor from the context menu.
File Properties tab includes the following tags:
- Comment: contains general comments about the file or the subject of the file.
- Edited By: contains the name of the person or software package used to create the file.
- Encoded By: contains the name of the software or library that encoded the content. The value of this tag can be changed only in the registered version of Prism.
- Producer: contains the name of the producer of the content.
- Copyright: contains a copyright message for the content. The text of a copyright message does not conform to any standard. Individual companies can use whatever format is appropriate.