The Options~General tab is where general conversion options for Prism are set.
- Run with lower priority - Prism will run at a lower priority. Select this if you wish to continue using other programs while Prism is converting videos.
- Number of simultaneous conversions - Set the number of files you want to convert at the same time
Add Prism to the Windows Explorer right-click menu Selecting this option will add 'Convert with Prism' to the menu when you right click on a file in Windows Explorer. Other
- Duration of the preview (secs): Specify the length of the preview in seconds.
- Play sound on completion of the conversion process: Select this option if you want a short sound to be played when the conversion process is finished.
- Bring Prism window to front when the conversion process finishes: Select this option to make the Prism window pop up to front when the conversion process is finished.