Using TempoPerfect is simple and you should be up and running in no time. Please follow these steps to get started:
- Start TempoPerfect.
- Open the options page (using File -> Options or the button on the toolbar).
- Select your preferred sound output device.
- Select the required Tempo - you can type using the keyboard, use the arrow keys, or use the mouse to click the up/down controls.
- Select the required Measure and Subdivisions from the pull down lists.
- Click the Play button (or use the Tools -> Play menu item, or F9).
- You can change the Tempo, Measure, or Subdivisions as TempoPerfect is playing.
- Click the Stop button to silence TempoPerfect (or use the Tools -> Stop menu item, or F4).