The Application Usage page displays a cumulative report of a user's application usage. It is accessed by logging into the web interface and clicking the Usage Reports link, and then selecting the Application Usage tab. All the entries from the selected time period are added up and the percentage of time spent in each program is calculated.
The headings of the columns of the table can be clicked to sort the table.
- This column contains the name of the executable and a "More Information" icon. The parent can click application name to view an Application Report. Clicking "More Information" icon opens a webpage containing information about this executable.
- Time Spent
- The total time the user spent in the application over the given time period
- The percentage of the given time period the application was active
- The total number of keystrokes in the application over the given time period
- The total number of mouse clicks in the application over the given time period
- This column contains two buttons: Block and Allow. A program can be added to prohibited programs list by clicking the block button, and to special allowed programs list by clicking allow button. If a program is added to both lists, it will be blocked.
- The parent can click this link to view screenshots from the application entry