Synthesize is designed to assist in listening to texts. Its text to speech functions can be controlled using the keyboard (Hotkeys). Text can be read in the Voxal program as a Text-to-Speech converter, or in applications as a screen reader.
- Synthesize can be used to read aloud any text and save it as mp3 or wav files for future listening.
- Synthesize features hotkey control and variable voice playback.
- You can copy text from any application and Synthesize reads it for you. It runs in the background.
- Synthesize can read text from any application without switching away from that application.
- Sit and relax while your PC reads the text to you
- Save text to MP3 or wav
- Proofread your own writing
- Find help for someone with a reading disability or a slow reader
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Listen to an eBook during your journey
- Help someone with low vision or a senior citizen
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
- Hotkeys help to use keyboard keys to do special jobs as you want
- Find a great new tool to study for exams