WavePad allows you to upload audio files to YouTube by converting them to a video file.
To use this, follow these steps:
- Once you are done editing your audio file, open Save menu (or go to Menu -> File) and select "Upload File to YouTube"
- WavePad will open your web browser and connect to YouTube. (Note: If this is the first time, you may need to give permission to WavePad to access your web browser. Your web browser will prompt you about this). Login to your YouTube account
- Once login is successful, your web browser will ask to switch apps and return to WavePad. Select "yes", to switch to WavePad
- WavePad will open a dialog for you to adjust audio to video settings. These settings are needed to create a video file readable by YouTube
- Select "Finish" button to start uploading the file