Print/export your business card design
Once you are happy with the template design you selected, you can proceed to print the business cards using your printer, or export to PDF to send to a professional print shop.
Clicking on either the Print or Export button will open the Print Preview or Export To PDF Preview window which allows you to adjust all the layout settings as well as the stationery.
- Stationery for printing cards: select the stationery you will use for printing your business cards. Please refer to Supported Stationery for more information.
- Number of printing cards: specify how many cards you would like to print.
- Top Margin: the margin from the top of the page
- Left Margin: the margin from the left of the page
- Horizontal Gap: the horizontal margin between the cards
- Vertical Gap: the vertical margin between the cards
- Side To Print: if the double-sided card option is enabled from the Options dialog, select which side you want to print first
- Bleeds and Crop-marks: Enabling bleeds will ensure the colors on the card extend all the way to the edge when the cards are cut. Enabling crop-marks allows you to see approximately where the edges will be cut on the card.
- Print only text: Enabling print only text allows you to print only text on the card.
- Duplex print adjustment for back side: Do some adjustment for long-side duplex printing. It is only for Print Preview.
Once the settings are correct, click the Print button to print the cards with your printer or click the Export button to save as a PDF file, depending on which preview you opened.