Pools can be built using the pool tool. After selecting the pool tool, a pool path can be drawn. While drawing the pool path, holding down the Shift key will allow drawing diagonal pool edges. Pressing the Esc key while drawing a pool will cancel the current pool path.
After the pool path is complete, the pool edges can be shaped using the pool studs. Note that the pool path cannot self-intersect.
Properties: Various properties of pools can be set before creating a pool or if a pool is selected.
- Pool Depth: Represents how deep the pool is relative to the default ground height.
- Wall Color/Style: This is the color and style of the walls of the pool tub.
- Bottom Color/Style: This is the color and style of the bottom of the pool tub.
- Coping Width: This is the width of the coping (the edge around the pool).
- Coping Height: The is the height of the coping relative to the top of the pool tub.
- Coping Color/Style: This is the color and style of the coping.
- Water Elevation: Represents the height of the water relative to the default ground height.