The Passport Photo Tool produces a ready to print passport photo for the supported locations. To use the tool simply add a photo using the available options. Loaded photo can then be cropped to get the desired passport photo. Photo checklist and requirements are provided to serve as guidelines although it is still advisable to check in with the requirements in your country.
Select location where passport photo will be applied for.
A photo may be added using these options: Load image file, capture from webcam, or by dragging an image. Overlay guidelines are optional to assist for cropping the passport photo. Added image can then be cropped to get the passport photo. The number of copies can be set from 1 to 6.
Photo Checklist and Technical Requirements are provided as additional guidelines in selecting a passport photo. Check each item before creating the passport photo.
NOTE: It is still advisable to check the requirements in your country.
Passport Photo Editing
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Background should ideally be white or off-white
- Avoid white clothes due to background
- Natural skin tone must be visible
- Colored Photo
- Avoid glasses
- Applicant must directly face the camera with eyes open and closed mouth
- Hair must not cover face
- Neutral facial expression
- No hats or head covering except for religious or medical purpose
- No shadow or reflection or glare
- No other visible object
Photo Editing must be done with caution as some countries such as Australia, United Kingdom, and United States does not allow any retouching of the photo. Kindly check the requirements and guidelines in your country.