The Options~Overwrite tab is where you specify what Prism will do when creating a new video file and it finds the file name already exists.
The options are:
- Prompt for what to do: Prism will ask if you want to overwrite the existing file or not.
- Overwrite the file: Prism will overwrite the existing file with the new file.
- Don't convert the original file: Prism will cancel the conversion of the original file.
- Abort file conversions: Prism will cancel all subsequent file conversions.
- Append number to file name: Prism will automatically create a new file name by appending a number to the original filename. You can use Format field to specify a pattern for new file names. Use %filename% and %number% macros as a placeholder for the original filename and the generated number.