If a sequence is going to be burnt as a video DVD, chapters can be added to the DVD by setting bookmarks.
- First, add bookmarks to your timeline:
- Right-click the timeline at the position where you would like the chapter separator to be and select Set Bookmark.
- Change the name and color of the bookmark if you like (this will not affect your DVD chapters), then click OK.
- Repeat the above steps for every position you want to start a new chapter. Each bookmark will be used as a chapter separator.
- Second, choose to export your movie to DVD:
- Follow the instructions in Saving, Sharing, or Burning a Video to burn a DVD.
- A dialog will appear, asking if you would like to export your bookmarks as DVD Chapters. Select Use bookmarks as chapters.