The interior tab is for placing object that are typically found indoors, such as furniture and appliances.
Select: Toggles select mode on and off. Use select mode to select objects in the scene.
- Cabinets: This tool is for placing cabinets, bookshelves, and shelving.
- Furniture: This tool is for placing furniture, such as chairs, tables, and bedding.
- Appliances: This tool is for placing major appliances such as refrigerators and stoves.
- Electronics: This tool is for placing electronic devices, such as TVs, computers and stereos.
- Lighting: This tool is for placing all types of lighting.
- Plumbing: This tool is for placing plumbing objects, such as showers, sinks, and toilets.
- Misc: This tool is for placing miscellaneous and decorative items.
- Paint: This tool is used for painting walls and adding wall texture.
- Measure: This tool is used to measure distance between two points on the scene.